The company, headquartered in Amsterdam, is a leading producer of fertilizers and serves agricultural and industrial customers around the world. The company employs approximately 3,000 employees and is listed on NYSE Euronext. Production is based in The Netherlands, the USA, Egypt and Algeria. Currently the company is in a phase of further strengthening its Group Legal Department in line with the company’s strategy. To support the lean and solid team, consisting of 5 lawyers, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Paralegal.
As a Corporate Paralegal you will work in a truly multinational environment. Amongst others you will manage the corporate housekeeping system and you keep the corporate records and legal entities database up to date. You are responsible for the filing and retrieving of documents, records and reports and the collecting of corporate legal information. To track information requests and deadlines, you will correspond and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis. Besides this, you process and facilitate the execution (coordinate signature process), and take care of the filing process of corporate documents.
There is room for professional growth in this role, for example in the field of contract support and contract management, the preparation of documents in a specific area regarding legal, governance or corporate affairs and the possibility to work with members of the legal team on special projects and initiatives. The Corporate Paralegal reports to the Legal Counsel.
Required qualifications as a Corporate Paralegal
- Bachelor in law or other related field
- 1-4 years of relevant in-house or private practice experience as a (Corporate) Paralegal, Legal Assistant or Professional Support Lawyer, but candidates outside this range will be considered if they can demonstrate relevant competencies
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably legal entity databases and board meeting tools
- Pro-active, flexible, analytical and culture-sensitive
- Strong organizational skills, can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize your time and deadlines accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A broad corporate support position within a truly international player
- Being part of a professional and enthusiastic team with a high quality standard
- Room for personal and professional growth and development
- State of the art office facilities in the centre of Amsterdam (Museumplein)
- Full time position, 32 hours is negotiable
- Competitive salary package
Interested? Please fill out the application form below. For questions, please call Christine Hagens at 020 820 83 96 or 06 52 62 61 37.