Legadex is market leader in innovative legal services for the corporate sector, focusing on work for businesses and M&A transactions. Our legal professionals take a process-based approach and use the latest legal and other software. Legadex now works for over 300 leading companies in a wide range of different sectors. We’re expanding our team in Amsterdam, and are now looking for
Junior Legal Counsels (one to three years’ work experience)
You’ll work both as part of a team and independently on projects for clients in a wide range of sectors, from the Legadex office in Amsterdam and/or the client’s own premises. Below are examples of the work you might be engaged in for different types of clients:
Responsible for managing some 120 companies in the Netherlands, EMEA and Asia; member of the GDPR project team. Coordination of workflows containing personal data supplied for the various business lines. Overseeing the IT landscape in which privacy-sensitive information is processed. Point of contact for the business and super-user of the privacy software tool on which you’ve received in-house training (project covering four days a week).
Business in the entertainment sector
A project within the legal department carried out in close cooperation with the IP Counsel; mapping out all ongoing contracts and IP rights.
International oil and gas company
Provision of legal advice to the European entities and their shareholders. Responsible for monitoring, advising on and ensuring correct processing of personal data and all privacy issues. Responsible for giving legal advice, notably on company law and contract law. (six months full-time).
- Law degree
- One to three years’ work experience as a junior legal counsel, (junior) company lawyer or legal assistant in the corporate sector, legal sector, notarial profession or a trust office
- Experience in company law and in managing international legal entity structures and a desire to broaden and deepen your legal knowledge and practical skills
- Positive, accurate and customer-oriented
- Keen to take on more responsibility
- Fluent or nearly fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
What we offer:
- An interesting role with the number one legal service provider in Corporate and M&A
- A chance to be part of our young, ambitious Corporate Legal team and work for a group of leading international companies
- A steep learning curve based on extremely diverse projects carried out in our office and in our clients’ own corporate legal departments
- Knowledge-sharing and support from experienced colleagues
- A competitive pay and benefits package and personal training budget
Keen to learn more? To find out more about this vacancy, please contact Christine Hagens on +31 (0)20 820 83 96 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.